Let’s have a conversation about IT consulting
Technology should help your business become more profitable and grow. Leveraging your IT needs with business demands and budgetary restraints can be tricky, especially for small-to-medium sized businesses. OMNIPOTECH can support and manage all of your IT support needs, from desktop to datacenter. An expert IT consultant is ready to help you get the most out of technology so that your unique business needs are met. It all starts with a conversation.
IT Consulting from the OMNIPOTECH team
- Ascertain your IT needs with help from our IT consulting company.
- We can implement and maintain all of your key IT systems so you can focus on business.
- Customized attention eschews the one-size-fits-all IT consulting approach in favor of a need-based focus and pricing.
- Our IT consultant can help you with a one-off project or develop a lasting business relationship.
- Contact our IT consulting company today and make sure technology is working for you.
At OMNIPOTECH, we approach IT consulting from a comprehensive viewpoint. To get the most out of your technology, it’s necessary to understand the nature of your business. A one-size-fits-all approach to IT consulting often results in paying for applications or services you don’t need. You may even be forced to sacrifice beneficial applications because they aren’t available in your pricing level.
Instead of offering our clients Bronze Plans and Platinum Plans, and everything in between, our IT consultants dive deep into the nature of your business to develop a solution that makes sense for you. Instead of paying for services you don’t need, you only pay for what you use. This approach to IT consulting is unique, and it allows us to take on any size job for any sized client. Whether you have 3 employees or 300, one office in Houston or staff worldwide, we can help you get the most from technology. Give us a call and talk to one of our IT consultants today to get started.
Our IT consultants understand how to leverage technology to increase the value of your business
The IT consulting process shouldn’t be frustrating or cumbersome. Our streamlined process uses one-on-one interactions to ascertain your business values, processes, and goals. We take a hard look at your current IT systems and see how they can better meet your unique challenges. If you’re a new enterprise, we seek solutions that acknowledge your budget and allow for growth.
As a full-service managed services provider, we are fully capable of meeting all of your IT consulting needs. You will get all of the 24/7 support you need without paying for support you don’t need. Our IT consultants have a keen understanding of multiple IT platforms and know how to help you get the most out of them.
The SMaC Recipe is what sets our IT consulting company apart
We employ an approach to IT consulting that’s proven effective and ensures you get the most value from our services. SMaC stands for:
- Methodical (and)
Your unique technology issues bring us together but a relationship built on trust is what keeps us together. By listening and caring, we nurture our business partnership. No problem is ever more important than the person. In truth, there are a number of other IT consultants capable of doing what we do, so losing clients because of technical incompetency is virtually impossible. The truth is that clients switch IT consulting companies because they feel as though the provider doesn’t care about their needs or fully understand their needs.
There are many attributes that make our SMaC recipe the best fit possible for businesses seeking to get the most out of their technology investment. Let’s take a look at them one-by-one.
- Measurable results – We only provide IT consulting services that can be empirically measured, along with the software and hardware that drives these services.
- Customer care – Customer service is not just part of our business. It is our business. Our IT consultants take a hands-on approach with every client to provide them with the best service possible.
- We understand what’s important – When it comes to your data, our priorities are protection, integrity, confidentiality, and availability. A system’s speed is irrelevant if its data is not readily accessible and entirely secure.
- Employee trust – We hire the best so we can be the best. OMNIPOTECH IT consultants are dedicated, smart, and are great communicators. They share our company values and are passionate about our mission.
- Company focus – Our IT consulting company only works with small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Integrity – We use the technology that we recommend to our clients. If we haven’t explored the usefulness of a technology solution, we will not recommend it for your business.
- We keep you up and running – If your IT infrastructure is down, we will not stop working on the issue until it’s restored. No excuses
Obviously, your choice of IT support consultant matters. For more information from one of our IT consultants, contact us today.
A few words about cyber security
Hiring an IT consultant to review your cyber security protocols makes good sense. Small-to-medium sized businesses are especially at risk of cyber-attack, so protecting your data is paramount. How much would a ransomware attack cost your company? What would happen if the criminals refused to release your system even after you paid the ransom?
In truth, there is no way to make any IT infrastructure completely secure, but you can take steps to minimize risk and develop a plan if an attack takes place. Most importantly, we ensure your infrastructure has a pathway to recovery. Our designs are not pie-in-the-sky. We assume all systems will fail or ultimately be compromised because even the largest organizations in the world with billion-dollar IT budgets cannot guarantee uptime nor security. Our IT consultants will work with you to develop a comprehensive cyber security plan, and then help you migrate and secure the technology you need.
You may not realize it, but there are gaps in your cyber security. Fortunately, we know how to find them and use best practices to secure them before an unwanted visitor penetrates your defenses. Some of the security applications we use include:
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Email security
- Preventative education
- Network and computer security solutions
- SIEM solutions
- Two-factor authentication
It all starts with a security vulnerability assessment. This comprehensive process exposes weaknesses so that we can use a variety of security tools to enhance data security. Monitoring ensures a quick response if a cybercriminal penetrates architectural defenses. Our response will be quick, decisive, and effective.
Don’t take chances when it comes to the security of your data. Contact us today.
OMNIPOTECH – IT consulting that makes sense
Since 2001, our expert team has been helping businesses succeed with reliable and effective IT solutions custom tailored to their unique needs. With over 300 clients in 15 states and 11 countries, it’s obvious we are doing something right.