In the previous blog post, I have been talking about the benefits of mobile VoIP to businesses. This time, I want to explore the many VoIP apps to choose from. I am not in any way endorsing these apps. Instead, I am showing you the many options out there. Indeed, the VoIP sector is filled with a multitude of apps. So, what should you choose to communicate?
Here are some apps you might find useful:
- Secumobi has various products featured on their website, but for VoIP, they have Secure E2E VoIP, which is a mobile app that ensures end-to-end encryption. This mobile application is based on the DPK platform, which is another product of the same company.
- This is developed in Stockholm, Sweden, particularly made for private individuals and business entities who want an encrypted VoIP app. To know more, visit secumobi.com.
- Orange S.A., formerly France Telecom, developed a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) application developed for iOS and Android phones. Even though the developer is not quite popular in North American countries, Libon is a FREE app on both the App Store and Google Play in 90 countries.
- With Libon, you are charged per second, and there’s NO connection fee. You can make international from all over the world without any hidden costs. For more information, search Libon on Google Play and on the App Store.
RakEM promises to simplify the typically complicated messenger app. They ensure a secure and real-time messaging between devices. Whether you want to create a group chat, share photos and videos, or do a simple voice call, you can with Raketu.
- This mobile app ensures a device-to-device communications. Whether you are in it for video calling, text messaging, file sharing, Raketu can provide you security. Since Raketu has NO servers, there are no traces of your conversations. Once you delete it, messages aren’t stored in any server. With just a click of a button, you are guaranteed that the conversations are gone forever.
- You can download Raketu on Google Play for Android devices, and on the App Store for iOS devices.
With all these apps right in front of you, I know that it can be too overwhelming for you. What do I choose? How do I pick out the best app? Luckily, Omnipotech is here for you. Whether you are in the advertising, accounting, engineering, or real estate business, we provide and .
If you need an IT consultant, Omnipotech can give you the best advice that suits your business. There is no one-size-fits-all solution; we strive to provide a personalized approach to every business presented to us. Whether you own a huge or small business, Omnipotech welcomes you with open arms and we will help you find the solution that your business needs.
To know more about the business solutions we provide, please call 281-768-4800 or contact the Omnipotech Support Center.
If you want to explore the other apps, you may refer to Mobile VoIP Apps for Your Phone (Part 2).