Collaboration simplified with Cloud Computing
Cloud Services from OMNIPOTECH give you the power to collaborate using the Internet and intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your every day business processes.
Because these services are hosted by the experts at OMNIPOTECH , you'll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly - so you can focus on running your business.
Cloud Computing from OMNIPOTECH is:
- Scalable - your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized - to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile - collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective - efficient technology improves your bottom line
- Secure – more secure than on-premise infrastructure allowing our clients to meet their regulatory compliance.
- Available – 99% uptime guarantee - your data is located in a datacenter certified SSAE 16 SOC 1 and SSAE 16 SOC 2. The datacenter has multiple redundancies for power, cooling, physical security, network availability, and internet access. More importantly, it is located over 1000 miles from any Gulf Coast hurricane, tropical storm, or other disaster that could impact your organization’s data.
- Protected – your data can exist in a multiple copies: Production, onsite backup, offsite daily backup. We take a minimum of hourly backups of every production server containing your company’s critical data.
- Fully-Allocated – Unlike other Cloud computing companies, we do not over-subscribe our computing capacity, bandwidth, memory or storage. Since we do not use memory ballooning or thin provisioning, the resources for your environment are for your use only. We maintain a 2:1 ratio of subscribed to available resources. If your server is allocated 2 vCPU, 16 vRAM, and 300GB of SAN storage, then we have twice that capacity within the cluster to ensure resources are never strained or shared even in the event of a hardware node failure within the computing cluster.
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity, including:
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 - Enhance your company with business e-mail and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain. Also, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices - all for a flat fee.
- Hosted SharePoint - Together with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, write blogs and wikis, and manage mailboxes with this powerful tool.
- Web Hosting - Web design services to help you achieve your goals; from site development and planning to execution, maintenance, and site hosting.
- Hosted DNS Services – DNS services to ensure that your mail, web and other server names can always be properly resolved using internationally distributed domain name servers located around the world.
- Hosted Security Services:
- Antivirus protection
- Anti-malware protection
- Anti-spyware protection
- Behavior monitoring of disk activities
- Managed firewall policy with automatic security policy elevation when the computer is removed from the client’s network
- URL filtering to control internet access by time of day or deny all together. For instance, only allow laptops to access Facebook after 5 PM Mon-Fri and on weekends.
- All security policies are not dependent upon the system residing at the client’s office. Systems can be managed as groups and each group can have unique policies to provide owners, managers, or shareholders less restrictive policies.
- Line of Business Applications – Run your company using your tools. Private application servers to run your line-of-business applications like QuickBooks, Act, PeachTree or any application needed to operate your company.
These powerful solutions can all be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services from OMNIPOTECH are the solution you've been looking for.
Cloud Services from OMNIPOTECH are easy, quick, and economical to implement.