IMPORTANT SUPPORT INFORMATION:
Please help us by ensuring your support request is made through the proper channels using the guide below.
NON-EMERGENCY SUPPORT REQUESTS:
- All requests for support should be made by emailing the ticketing system at email@example.com. Please describe your issue as best you can and include screenshots if possible.
- Include your full name, company, company email address and all phone numbers where you can be reached. This information is absolutely essential, especially if you are emailing us from a public email address like Gmail.com, Live.com, Yahoo.com, or any other free email service. Our ticketing system will accept email from any address in the world, but we will not respond to the request if we cannot identify you.
- If the online system is unavailable, you do not have Internet access to allow emailing, or the request is urgent, then the support request can be made by calling the helpdesk using our main telephone number 281-768-4800.
EMERGENCY SUPPORT REQUESTS:
- Make your request using the same procedures as listed above.
- After submitting your email request for support, follow-up your request by calling us at 281-768-4800 to request escalation.
- If you are requesting emergency support or you called our office outside of our business hours, then press "5" to be directed to the on-call System Architect.
- When prompted, you must leave a voicemail to trigger the emergency response. Only by leaving a voicemail will the on-call engineer be notified of your call. Once your voicemail has been completed, a copy of your voicemail will be sent to the on-call engineer, plus all company System Architects. Our System Architects will be notified via text messages on their cell phones and via email that an emergency support call has been logged. We will then logon to our system, listen to your voicemail and call you at the number you recorded in the voicemail to address the issue.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT SUPPORT:
- OMNIPOTECH will act upon any and all requests by any user.
- All OMNIPOTECH personnel assume you have the authority to make the request for support and you are aware of the rate schedule agreement between our respective organizations governing this request.
- Service is defined as any work performed on the Client’s behalf regardless of location and includes email, internet, facsimile, terminal services, RDP, VNC, monitoring tools, or telephone.
- Work performed during any After-Hours Period, Weekend Period, or Holiday Period will be charged according to the rates associated with that period. By making a support request, you understand that these rates have been agreed upon prior to this request and will be applied accordingly.
SUPPORT REQUESTS TO A SPECIFIC ENGINEER
Please do not email your support request directly to the engineer. The engineer may not respond to your request if sent directly to him for a variety of reasons. During the time of your email request for support, the engineer may be on vacation, taking personal time off, traveling, assigned to a project, or assigned to an existing issue. For any number of reasons, the engineer may not be reading his email and if the request is only sent to one person, your request may not receive the attention it deserves. Therefore, please follow this guide for obtaining support.